Thursday 29 November 2007

I Needs Me Spinach

Trembling Workout On Wobbly Bike / Floorboards
1 x five minute warm-up in excercise shorts on squeaky bike
2 x set 20 reps bicep curls
2 x set 15 reps terrifying tricep curls involving much in the way of unstable behind-the-head action
2 x 10 reps sneaky core excerice
0 x five minute warm-down excercise on squeaky bike on account of i ran out of energy

having yet to lack the dignity needed to use a gym ball in my gym/front room, i'm still sorta stuck doing the deceptively easy core excercises which seem to endanger my poor old back, so i'm going to dig out some others to compliment my sweaty-pig regime. i do seem to give my trusty old bike a hard time, but it is sturdy enough to support my daily workout; it just doesn't do it quietly, and seems to find the damaged floorboard all by itself.

Distraction Television During Workout: the sad, sad end of the revenge of the sith - i admit fully that i often fill up to this movie

Hero Of The Day: yoda

Shock Bodily Function During This Blog Entry: 100kph sneeze

No comments: