Monday 26 November 2007

Breakfast

Open Bacon & Egg Samwidge
2 x turkey rashers
2 x egg whites (seperating is fun!)
2 x seeded bread slices (yuk - brown - but i'm getting used to the indigestion)
1 x Snifter of low fat grated cheese
Pounds and pounds of cracked black pepper to taste
1 x Bemused expression to watch the turkey rashers go round and round in the microwave.

Ok, so. I'm Doing A Diet. It's been pointed out (by my latest dieting book) that fad diets don't work (does anyone else appreciate the delicious, fat-free irony of that?) and dear old Harley lists many reasons why this is so. He's uber clever, him. I think he went to university, or night-classes, or read a lot of diet books or something. Anyway, he's my latest guru, and i'm all up for giving myself over to someone who can look graceful on a gym ball. I tend to roll off.

No comments: