Monday 26 November 2007

Snack 2

2 x crispy bread things with that now-familiar scraping of quark cheese
1 x meagre-looking handful of sunflower seeds
my mam's last tangerine (she'll kill me)
orange barley stuff made with lemonade - luxury

...i screwed up my eating times (god help me, i just can't do hour-maths) so i'm having a late snack and unfortunately nothing else this evening, even though i've expended quite a large portion of my sunflower-seed-calories in keeping the kitchen tidy for the last meal of the day am beginning to crave the broccoli i've passed all day. nevermind, i do feel fairly full (which is as His Holiness Harley predicted) so all's well.

Haughty Snack Moment: declining my dad's request to use my £20 wok (a.k.a. Wokkie Okkie, of whom many songs are still sung). if he can prove he can use it without giving in to temptation and a) cooking yukky fish in it or b) applying metal implements to it's beautifully unscathed non-stick surface that gleams richly in the morning, then we may have grounds for negotiation.

No comments: