Wednesday 28 November 2007

Heroes

Quick-fix Dinner With No Time To Spare And Egg Craving Satiating Evening-Breakfast
2 x egg whites - professionally seperated, boy i'm getting good at that
2 x "nimble" brown bread, purchased only by weight watchers dieters the world over - pleurgh. pleurgh.
2 x the last of the turkey rashers (sob)
2 x sneaky sprays of the fake butter compound

well, i missed my turkey rashers this morning, although i'm seriously worried about my intake of egg whites. my consolation is that i must be working them off, but i should probably consume some oily fish to counter the cholesterol. which i'm not looking forward to. this brings into the debate my strange empathy for sea-dwelling creatures. though not a sea-dweller myself, i do feel sad for little fishies what get caught. chickens and turkies annoy me, so my guilt is assuaged there. but poor fishes.

having said that, i'm going to get a tuna steak for tomorrow unless i want to run the risk of becoming an egg white.

Guilt Of The Day: twix-sniffing

Anxiety Of The Day: too many eggs spoil the beth?

No comments: